Below you will find everything from original works of art to stories scanned directly from the pages of old comics, there are also anecdotes and photographs that relate to the comics industry. I hope you enjoy your visit to the Virtual Vault.

Monday, October 18, 2010

Alien Worlds #7

In the early 1980's there was an amazing run of books from a company called Pacific Comics. The cover and story that follow are from an anthology comic called Alien Worlds. The book ran for 8 outstanding issues and most of the stories were written by the great Bruce Jones. The following six pager is called Ride the Blue Bus and is drawn by George Perez. This was one of those little tales that really put its hooks in me when I was little and I revisit it from time to time as a way of remembering who I was then, and how I perceived the world around me.


As always, the pages of the story are in order from top to bottom, and clicking on the page will give you a hi-res version.






Here is a link to more info about Pacific comics...


Here is a Link about Alien Worlds...


Here is a link to info about Bruce Jones.

1 comment: